Wednesday, February 7, 2007

In Self-Defence

After all the abuses hurled at me from various people, this is my point-by-point rebuttal:


(1) Yishan, I do not look like a chipmunk. At best, you can say that I look like a hamster which is way cuter; or more like the Coca-Cola drinking Polar Bear (see below)...


(2) Darren, I do not know why you climbed on top of me in the middle of the night. But you sure have a lot of explaining to do to Judee...

However, at least, you redeemed yourself by saying my email on the "Planning for Tasmania" was GOLD!!

Extract of DarrenQ's reply reproduced:

haha...good 1 max! "with faith I lead"...haha
ur email is gold...I should post it up on my blog ;)




(3) Darrel, you will not be forgiven for messing up the itinerary for Hunter Valley by not going to Iron Gate Estate Winery first. It was not my 10 minute toilet break that was the cause of me not getting my Sweet Shiraz. If we had skipped the chocolate factory, Tempus Two and Lindeman,; we would have reached Iron Gate in time!!!


(4) Mich, I am not SHAMELESS. Instead, anyone close to me will realise that if I claim 2nd spot for being humble, nobody actually dares to claim the first spot. (literally translated from a Chinese saying)

Also, although I am first class honours (40th place), 277 for PSLE, son of a famous national bowler and the descendant of a legendary char kway teow hawker, I am still worried for my CA results tommorrow!!

To demonstrate my "humility", I didnt even blame you for forgetting to mention that I obtained 9 As for my "O-Levels".



(5) Lastly, to ALL, I feel hurt when you guys tease me about being fat. This is because I am obviously a bit on the big side because of my bone structure and bulging muscles, due to my vigorous workouts and years of rugby & soccer training. And this is not FAT!!


I rest my case.

2 comments:

Darren said...

haha...what a refreshing read to an otherwise dull day in the office :)
big boned??? haha..
now lets all forget abt that bedroom incident max and go on with life

Aiwei said...

haha.. cant believe mich got blamed for that. Next time, I will remember to mention that u r,
1) 1st class honous
2) 277 for PSL
3) son of national bowler
4) descendant of a legendary char kway teow hawker AND
5)OBTAINED 9As for O LEVELS!!

ok? only this would be justifiable for ur humble self